Learn how to make Chicken Lasagna with Chef Nick Saraf, only on Get Curried
Incredible to eat and easy to make is today's delicious recipe Chicken Lasagna. Chef Nick Saraf shows you how to make mouth watering and tasty the most loved Italian delicacy Lasagna, watch and learn only on Get Curried.
- 150gms of butter
- 150gms of flour
- 1 ltr of cold milk
- 2 whisked egg yolks
- 200gms of Gruyere cheese
- salt & pepper
- Olive Oil
- dry red chillies
- basil leaves
- tomato puree
- 1tsp of sweet paprika
- dry oregano
- salt & black pepper
- Pasta Sheets
- Heat butter and flour together let it melt and once it comes to an boil add milk and keep whisking until it thickens
- Add egg yolks whisk it continuously after sometime add grated Gruyere cheese, salt & pepper.
- Keep it aside
- Keep a pan on medium or high flame then add olive oil, garlic, dry red chillies, basil leaves, tomato puree cook it until it comes to an boil.
- Add sweet paprika, dry oregano mix it well then add salt & black pepper, basil and some water.
- Let it boil for a minute or two.
- In the boiling marinara sauce add minced chicken and cook it in the salt itself
- Take off the flame and keep it aside
- In a saucepan add some water to boil and add salt.
- Let the salted water boil for some time then add the sheets in it and give it a light stir and cook it for 2-3 minutes
- Make sure to take them once they are soft
- Immerse the sheets into cold water and later use them after draining properly.
- Apply the butter to the casserole dish. then add mornay sauce base, then sheets, followed by mozzarella cheese, then some mornay sauce, then marinara Sauce, mozzarella cheese and follow the steps till u reach the top.
- On the top layer sprinkle, mozzarella cheese, mornay Sauce , breadcrumbs and repeat again.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 190 degrees
- Let it cool for 10 minutes & then enjoy the Chicken Lasagna!
Share this video on Facebook - https://goo.gl/dDkkh7
Tweet about it - https://goo.gl/RxkquJ
Host: Nick Saraf
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Manjeet Katariya, Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1